Friday, August 29, 2014

Faith Based Friday



Hello, friends!

I thought this scripture from Lamentations was a great way to start today's Faith Based Friday post.  Lately I've had a lot of opportunities to see God's un-ending love for me and others.  It's comforting to meditate on this scripture ... "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases" ... He will love us no matter what.  He won't love us more because of our good deeds and He won't love us less when we fall short.  His love is steadfast ... "resolutely or dutifully firm and unwavering".  Praise God!

I made today's card to send to my up-line, Ronda Wade, after her recent medical emergency with her daughter.  (I'm hoping she has received it before this post goes live.)  Ronda experienced a great deal of love from people as she supported her daughter and she absolutely enjoyed God's steadfast love as she never even had fear.  She knew He was there and that His will was best, no matter what! 

 
In keeping with this week's "Project Life" theme, the rich razzleberry polka dot background is one of my project life cards.  Other than that, this was a quick and easy card to put together. 
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a safe weekend and until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!
 
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment