Thursday, August 28, 2014

Project Life Week ... FORE!

Hello again, friends!

Today I have a Project Life page to share with you.  As I was getting ready to write this post, I realized that I had already posted this page on my blog once, but since it was part of a two-page spread and the picture wasn't the best, I decided to go ahead and post it again.  I love this page!

 

I love that my Project Life kits come with cards that have some phrases printed on them.  This one I thought was perfect for this page!  There's no question my baby is happy when he's playing golf ... actually he's happy when he's doing ANY sport.  I love that Project Life by Stampin' Up! makes it easy for me to document these moments.

Tomorrow I have a Faith Based Friday Project Life card to share with you.  Until then, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment