Thursday, August 14, 2014

Blendabilities - Day 4

Hello Friends:

Thanks for all the support this week for Blendabilities Week!  We've been having a lot of fun and I hope you've had fun too ... and learned some new things you can do with this awesome product.

For today's post I had originally wanted to show you all the things you can color with your Blendabilities markers.  (rhinestones, clothespins, pearls, candles, brads, vellum ... the list goes on and one and on!)  But, thanks to some very unfortunate technical difficulties, ALL the pictures I had taken got deleted.  DOH!!  So .... all I have to actually SHOW you today that you can color on is one of our Very Vintage Designer buttons.  But ... through another twist in technology, I will go ahead and link you to a TON of products below that you can color on with our Blendabilities markers.  I've tried most of them and the results are ALWAYS awesome.  Have you ever been working on a project and you thought about adding a button or brad or twine or ribbon, but you didn't have the right color?  That's not a problem anymore!  With Blendabilities, you can just color one to be the color you need!  I LOVE IT!  




 
 
As promised, I will link a bunch of products below that you can color with you blendabilities.  Just click on an image if you would like to order any of them.
 
Don't forget to HOP on over to Ruth's blog today to see what she has in store for us.  I LOVED the glimmer paper yesterday that she did on her card and, I have to say that knowing Ruth the way I do, I wasn't at all surprised to see that she found a way to get glimmer paper in our Blendabilities Blog Hop!  Anyway .... HOP on over to Ruth's blog by CLICKING HERE.
 
Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!
 
Kim
 


No comments:

Post a Comment