Thursday, August 7, 2014

Back to School Teacher Gift

Hello again, friends! 

Who's excited for school to be back in session?  I can tell you there is at least one little boy in New Mexico who is NOT excited about going back to school!  My little guy is starting second grade this year *sigh* and he has reached that age where it's not "fun" to go to school anymore. 

You know what IS fun?  Making fun gifts with my Stampin' Up! supplies!  I try to make a little gift for his teacher each year and this year, I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with myself!  Sadly, I suffered some technology glitches and so I don't have a "before" picture of this project, but basically, it was just a naked piece of wood I bought at Hobby Lobby.  I brought it home (along with some paint and cute stickers) and used my Stampin' Up! toys to make this:


EEK!!  I love it!  I don't really know his teacher very well, so I don't know if she likes yellow ... or bees ... but HELLO, how could you NOT love this sign?  Here's a close up:


DOUBLE EEK!  I didn't realize how many Stampin' Up! products I had that would coordinate so well with a bee theme!  I just love it!  I had to buy the cute little bee stickers because they were just too adorable! 

I'm listing all my supplies below.  Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment