Monday, August 25, 2014

Kicking Off Project Life Week!

Hello, friends!

We had such a fun time doing the Blendabilities week a couple weeks ago that I decided I want to do a week of posts featuring Project Life.  Project Life is primarily a memory keeping tool.  In brief, it's pocket pages that you just slip photos and coordinating Project Life cards in to and create beautiful scrapbook pages in no time!  I made scrapbook pages for my son's class for a back-to-school gift and I made 18 pages in about an hour and a half!  That's my kind of memory keeping!  I realize, however, that not everyone is in to scrapbooking or memory keeping, so while I WILL feature a couple memory album pages this week, I will also feature a few CARDS I created using Project Life cards.  I hadn't really played with making cards with the project life card, but now that I have, I LOVE IT!  I can create really cute cards in a really short amount of time. 

So anyway  .... here we go ... let's get Project Life week started.  I decided to start the week with a card just to show that it's not JUST memory keeping:

 
I love that cute little Koala and it was super easy to put this card together with my project life kit.  The card the Koala is stamped on is a Project Life card (the circles were pre-printed on it).  I just framed it with a layer of blackberry bliss card stock.  And the cute little glittery flag on the top of the card is a wood element in one of the Project Life accessory kits.  I just colored it with my Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities marker and added a little glitter.  This card came together so fast and easy!  I love it!
 
Check back tomorrow for a scrapbook page featuring project life.
 
Until then, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!
 
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment