Friday, August 15, 2014

Faith Based Friday ~ Blendabilites Day 5

Hello again, friends .... and HAPPY FRIDAY!

For those of you who visit my blog regularly, you know that Friday's are "Faith Based Friday" on my blog.  My faith is the driving force in my life and in my Stampin' Up! business and so it feels natural to dedicate a day to some sort of Faith-Based project.

Today's project is not "obviously" a faith based project (There's no "God bless" on there.) but sometimes we practice our faith just by loving others and, in my humble opinion, sending someone a hand-stamped card is a beautiful way to show our love.  When I was looking for inspiration for today's post, I ran across this picture:

 
 
I love polar bears!  They are my absolute favorite exhibit at the zoo ... so graceful for such big animals.  Anyway ... that cute picture inspired me to create a snow themed card that could be mailed to someone just to say "I'm thinking of you" or, better yet, "I'm praying for you":
 
 


If you've been following our blog hop this week, you know my friend, Ruth and I have been featuring the Blendabilities markers.  On this card, I used my Blendabilities markers to color the designer paper.  (It is originally white with silver snow flakes on it)  I'm afraid my picture is not the best picture because even though I colored over the entire image, the snow flakes are still very metallic and shiny.  It's a beautiful card in person. 

Don't forget to visit Ruth's page today for our last day of our blog hop.  You can find Ruth's blog by CLICKING HERE.

If you haven't done so already, I would love it if you subscribed to my blog through email.  You can do that on the left-hand side of my blog just below my picture.  All you need to do is type in your email address and my blog posts will automatically go to your email for you to read at your leisure.  (Please check your spam folder the first day or two ... you may have to add me to your approved list.  I subscribed myself to test this feature and my blog went to my spam.)   :(  

Until next week, my friends, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a VERY Blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment