Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A color challenge chuckle

Hello again, friends!

Yesterday I shared a card that I made for My Stamping Best Friend's sketch challenge.  Today, I'm sharing another card I made for a MSBF challenge ... this one is just for members.  The color challenge was to make a project with Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Pool Party.

Sunday night I just started looking through my stamp sets to decide which set I wanted to use and I saw my "Hello Love" hostess set and for the first time, I noticed the sentiment that said "Keep it real".  I don't know why, but that just struck me as something I could be silly with and so I came up with this:


So this is definitely not a complicated or super creative card, but it made me chuckle and so it was a keeper!  (Isn't that WHY we stamp anyway?  IT'S FUN!)  I love that little bird and I think she's perfect with that sentiment.

Okay ... that's it for today.  Make sure to stop by tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday to get the scoop on all of this week's deals and Stampin' Up! news!

Until then, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment