Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Blendabilities Blog Hop ~ Day 2

Hello again, friends ~

I hope you have enjoying our little Blendabilities Blog Hop this week!  I loved both projects Ruth and I posted yesterday.  It's so fun to see all that Blendabilities markers can do!

For today's project I have something that's NOT A CARD!  I love these little treat sacks and I love how easily you can make them extra cute with your Blendabilites markers.

 
All I did here was to punch a one inch circle in a scrap piece of cardstock.  I then used that as a template to lay down randomly on my bag and color the circle in with my Melon Mambo Blendabilites marker.  (It's been a couple weeks since I made this, but I think I used the darkest shade on this project.)  You just want to make sure that you put a piece of cardstock inside your bag so that any bleed through goes on to your card stock and not through to the other side of your bag.  (I also did the back of my bag ... you just don't want it to be bleed through because the color wouldn't be consistent.) 
 
Don't forget we are doing a blog hop all week, so the fabulousness does not end here!  Please be sure to hop on over to RUTH'S BLOG to see what she has created for you today!
 
I included a short supply list below of items I used on this project.  Thanks for stopping by and, as always, until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!
 
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment