Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Project Life Week! ~ Vacation Book Complete!

Hello again, friends, and welcome to day two of Project Life week!  Today I have a scrapbook page to share, but before I do, let me tell you a little about it.  My family took a cruise vacation to Hawaii in December of 2013.  I took over 1,000 pictures and was planning a fabulous scrapbook.  I got home, loaded them on my computer and they sat there ..... for six months!  The Stampin' Up! introduced Project Life and I KNEW that was the way I would get my Hawaii scrapbook done!  As luck would have it, my friend, Michelle, hosted a scrapbook retreat one weekend and I took advantage of that time to get my scrapbook done.  I took my project life supplies with me and worked on it Friday night and most of the day Saturday and I WAS DONE!!  Over 1,000 pictures and I WAS DONE in two days!  It was awesome and I was hooked!

So anyway ... here's one of the pages from my Hawaii Project Life scrapbook:

 
Quick and cute!  Definitely my kind of scrapbooking! 
 
Tomorrow I'm back to creating a card with Project Life.  I hope you'll stop back by.  Or, make it easy on yourself and just subscribe by typing your email address in on the top left of my blog (under my picture) and my blog will arrive in your email everyday for you to read when you're ready.  (You may need to add my blog to your "approved" list so it doesn't go to spam.)
 
Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!
 
Kim
 


No comments:

Post a Comment