Monday, August 18, 2014

My Stamping Best Friend ~ Sketch Challenge

Hello friends ... and happy Monday!

I'm starting my week off right .... with stamping!  (Okay, technically, I did the stamping on Sunday but hey .. Sunday is the "official" start of the week, right?)

Anyway ... over at My Stamping Best Friend (the brain child of my fabulous up-line, Ronda Wade and the super talented Maggie Patterson) they have kicked off a monthly sketch challenge.  Here's the sketch for this month:

 
And here's my take on the sketch challenge:
 


I took a couple creative liberties with the card (but hey, isn't that what a sketch is meant to be? ... a STARTING point).  I decided to make my card landscape instead of portrait and I kept the "circle" part in front of the strip instead of behind it.  I purposely left off a sentiment because I felt like the card front was pretty busy already and I kind of liked it just like it was.

Did you know that YOU can participate in My Stamping Best Friend's sketch challenge?  You don't even have to be a member.  If you would like to learn more about participating in the challenge, CLICK ON OVER and check it out.

That's it for today, friends.  Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a VERY Blessed day!

Kim

1 comment: