Friday, August 1, 2014

Faith Based Friday

Hello friends! 

Sorry I've missed a couple days of posting.  I said when I started my blog up again that I wouldn't feel guilty if I didn't post every day and so I'm going to try not to feel guilty.  (But I do miss it when I don't post.)  Anyway ... today is a very special Faith Based Friday because today I have a beautiful card I made for my mom. 

First of all, you need to know a couple things about my mom:

  1. She's my very best friend!
  2. She's definitely the very best mother that God ever created.
  3. She's been fighting like a tiger against lung cancer for over three years now.

And ....

SHE'S WINNING!!!   Mom just went in for the results of her most recent scan and the cancer still has not come back!  I'm praying and proclaiming that God will continue to bless her and give her strength and that when He calls her home, her death will be due to old age ... which is still MANY years off for her! 

Anyway ... to celebrate her good report from the doctor and to give thanks to the GREAT Physician, I sent my mom this card:



I am loving the blackberry bliss with the striped Daffodil Delight paper.  Such a beautiful combination!  The sentiment was just printed off of my computer since Stampin' Up! doesn't have the exact sentiment I was looking for and I think "Praise the Lord" captures EXACTLY what we are all feeling!

Anyway ... I hope you love the card and I hope you will visit next week.  Until then, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete