Monday, August 4, 2014

The Next Tiger Woods

Good morning, friends!

I hope you all had a relaxing and blessed weekend.  I had a very enjoyable weekend.  I got my house all cleaned up, which always feels good and then I got to spend some good quality time with my boys (husband and son).  All in all, a great weekend!

Today's post is a result of one of our activities this weekend.  My husband and son have been visiting the driving range for a couple months now and my husband has been teaching my son the basics of golf.  This weekend he bought my little guy his own set of clubs!  Oh my goodness, my little guy was so excited!  Sunday after church they wanted to go to the driving range to try them out and I couldn't resist going along to capture the moment in photos.   Thanks to Project Life by Stampin' Up! and thanks to my Cannon Selphy, I came home and had he photos scrapbooked within an hour!  I am LOVING Project Life!  THIS is memory keeping I can actually keep up with!

Anyway ... here's the two page spread I did to document Jacob's first time using his new clubs:


School is getting ready to start and there will be lots of memories you want to capture!  I'd love to show you how to use Project Life by Stampin' Up!  You can document your families special memories in the amount of time it takes your kids to do their homework in the evening!  Give me a call or email or Facebook me and let's chat about getting your started on your memory keeping journey!

Until next time, my friends, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment