Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Project Life Week ~ A get well card

Hello friends!

Welcome back to Project Life Week!

Today's post is a special card for a special girl.  If you read my Faith Based Friday post last Friday, you saw my post about my up-line Ronda's daughter and the scary medical ordeal she recently went through.  I'm happy to report she is home recovering now!  God is good!  I wanted to send Erica a card and when I saw this Project Life card in my pack, I knew it was perfect!

 
I just added a sentiment and some framing with complimenting colors and "voila!", I had a cute card ready to go!  I'm loving making cards with my Project Life supplies!
 
Tomorrow I will have another scrapbook page to share.  Until then, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!
 
Kim

 


No comments:

Post a Comment