Monday, September 1, 2014

Repurposed Embellishments

Hello friends!

I hope you have all had a wonderful and safe weekend.  I suppose many of you are still enjoying your long weekend today, as I am!  I prepared some posts before the weekend so that I wouldn't miss days blogging.  I said when I started blogging again that I wouldn't feel bad if I missed a day here or there blogging, but now that I'm "in the groove", I hate it when I miss, so I'm trying really hard not to.

Today's post is an idea for a really easy and inexpensive gift this holiday season.  I made these earrings as an incentive for some of my guests at a recent class and they were a huge hit.  I did the math and it literally cost me just over a dollar to make this entire gift! 


 
 
I bought the hook earrings and jump rings at a big box store.  They were $1.99 for A LOT of them.  I can make a bunch of pairs of earrings with these.  The rest of the supplies are listed below.
 
Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!
 
Kim
 


No comments:

Post a Comment