Thursday, September 4, 2014

Momma's Birthday

Hello friends!

Last weekend (over Labor Day weekend), I spent the weekend with my momma celebrating her birthday. 

How cute is she!?

 
She'll kill me for posting the pic, but come on ... she's adorable, right!?  I just love her to bits!
 
Anyway ... I try to send my momma a card every week (or at least every-other week) and so I always feel some pressure when it's time to make her a birthday card.  I mean she receives so many cards from me that it's hard to make the birthday card "special".  But one thing I know about my momma is this .... she's a sucker for a button on a card!  So this year, to make her birthday card special, I just added a button!  I'm typing this post BEFORE her birthday, so I'm not sure if she loved it or not, but I'm gonna venture a guess that she did!
 


Again, I used my project life supplies for this card!  I love it!  (And have I mentioned before that I LOVE Blackberry Bliss? ... well I do .... I LOVE it!)

Until next time, friends, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment