Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Christmas is Right Around the Corner!

Hello, friends!

It's true!  It's time to start thinking about making your Christmas cards! 

I apologize in advance for the poor quality of this picture, but as I mentioned yesterday I was trying to get some posts up for the long weekend so that hopefully I wouldn't miss a day of blogging, so I had to go with the picture I had.  The picture is really meant as more of a "teaser" for you anyway ...


This is a couple of cards I whipped up using product from the 2014 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  There are so many fun things in the new catalog (remember yesterday's cute earrings?) 

Would you like to get your own copy of the Holiday catalog and make a Christmas card?  Well, as luck would have it, I have the perfect event coming up for you!


It's your chance to get a peek at some of the new products and it's FREE!  All you have to do is RSVP by Friday, September 12th.  I can't wait to hear from you!

Until then, my friends, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment