Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bonus Project Life card for my Bonus Daughter!

Hello friends:

Last week I did a week of Project Life cards and memory pages and I gotta tell you something ... making cards with project life cards is addictive!  I didn't realize I would enjoy using my Project Life supplies for cards, but I really have enjoyed it!  It's just such an easy and fast way to put a card together and, of course, since they are Project Life by Stampin' Up!, all the colors coordinate with the rest of my Stampin' Up! goodies!  LOVE IT!  So anyway ... I'll be sharing a few more posts of cards I made with Project Life cards.

This card is one I made for my BONUS Daughter (some might define her as "step-daughter", but she's definitely my bonus daughter!).  The 24th of August was her 20th birthday!  Unbelievable! 



On this card, the multi-colored polka dot piece in the back and the front "banner" piece are both Project Life cards.  What a pretty card!  (And super easy!)

Until next time, friends, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment