Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cowabunga Dude!

Good morning, friends.  Have you seen all the cute stuff being posted on Pinterest using the Curvy Keepsakes die?  I "kind of" liked that die when I saw it in the Holiday catalog, but once I started seeing all the cute ideas on Pinterest, I knew I needed to have it!

I've seen lots of fun animals made with the die, but I hadn't seen this yet:


My son is a  HUGE Ninja Turtles fan and so I had to try making this!  I just think it's adorable!  This will be the container for Halloween treats for his class this year.  It's super simple to make so I can put a bunch of them together fairly quickly.

Just for kicks, I'm sharing a second Halloween Curvy Keepsakes box today too:


I love this candy corn DSP!  These would make really cute little treats for co-workers, don't you think?

Make sure to check back tomorrow for "What's Up Wednesday" to find out all the latest Stampin' Up! news and find out what's on the Weekly Deals.

Until then, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment