Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

Hello again, friends! 

It's time, once again for What's Up Wednesday ...

 

Do you love a good deal?  Silly question, right?  Everyone loves a good deal.  Well .... from October 1st thru October 6th you can purchase select stamps at a 20% discount and select ink, paper, envelopes and adhesives at 15% off.   And I can make that deal even sweeter because on Saturday, October 4th, I am having my World Card Making day open house event and all purchases made on that date will include FREE SHIPPING!  Between the discount and the free shipping, you can really save some money!  If you haven't RSVP'd for my World Card Making event, there is still time!   Email me today at mardrid_kk@yahoo.com so I can get you signed up.  (It's free!)

Speaking of saving money, here are this week's Weekly Deals.  You can purchase any of these discounted items by CLICKING HERE.


Thank you for stopping by today, friends!  Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a VERY blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment