Monday, September 29, 2014

Who wants a free Christmas card?

Hello friends!

I'm back and hope to be blogging a little more regularly.  I'm working really hard to figure out how to do some videos to start adding them to my blog, but I'm suffering through some technical difficulties.  Hopefully I'll get there eventually.  Anyway ... until then .... who wants a free Christmas card?

You can get this card for free .....

 
What's the catch, you ask?  Really no catch .... except you have to come and get it (and make it) yourself.  This Saturday (October 4th) is World Card Making Day and to celebrate, I'm holding an open house event and as part of the event, you get to make this card for free!  All you have to do is call or email me and tell me that you want to come.  Easy as that!
 
If you are long distance (or even if you are local) and want to get the supplies to make this card, place a $20 order in MY ONLINE STORE before October 15th and I'll mail you the supplies to make FIVE of this card!
 
Happy Monday, friends and thanks for stopping by.  Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day.
 
Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment