Monday, September 22, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes

Hello again, friends!

I hope you all had  wonderful weekend!  I definitely had a great weekend ... my momma was here all weekend and we had a FANTASTIC time together.  She'll be headed home today and I sure hate to see her go, but I'm thankful for the time we enjoyed together this weekend.

Today I have a card that I made a month or so ago.  This card was for a co-worker's birthday:

I really love this stamp set.  It's called Endless Birthday Wishes and it is one of our photopolymer sets.  It was a hugely popular set and, in fact, it sold out REALLY quickly and for the first time with any of our photopolymer sets, Stampin' Up! made more and continued to offer the set. (Previously our photopolymer sets were only available while supplies last.)  I think it was this set that cause Stampin' Up! to change their policy and now we guarantee to offer photopolymer sets for six months.  I love that because we have some super cute photopolymer sets!

Well, I hope you all have a fabulous week ahead of you.  I am hoping to have several posts for you this week (even though I didn't do any stamping this weekend).  And I'll definitely have the latest updates for you on What's Up Wednesday, so be sure to stop by back and visit.

Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment