Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

Hello friends ... it's Wednesday and so it's time, once again, to ask ...


My first item for this week isn't NEW, but a reminder.  This Photopolymer set came out a little while back and is adorable!  I've seen lots of beautiful cards made with it.  If you want this stamp set, just CLICK HERE and you'll be taken directly to that set in my online store:

 
Next up are this weeks Weekly Deals. 
 
 
I'm loving all the big shot items we've had in our weekly deals!  There are some great deals in this week's offering.  Again, you can CLICK HERE to take advantage of the Weekly Deals.
 


And finally, as if you needed another reason to join my team and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, right now we have a great deal where you get to pick a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper for six months when you join!  That's $65.70 in free paper!  CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY TEAM and I'll send you a special gift when you become a part of my team.

 
 
As always, friends, thanks for taking a few minutes out of your day to stop by my blog.  Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!
 
Kim
 


No comments:

Post a Comment