Tuesday, October 14, 2014

And the award goes to ...

Hello friends!

Today I have a fun card to share with you.  I really started off this card just by playing with the Striped Scallop die.  (The wavy looking black background.)  I bought that die a couple months ago and just BARELY got a chance to play with it.  Shame!


After I got the background down, I decided to play with my blendabilites and my blended bloom stamp and the flower came in to play.  I started laying stuff out on the card and decided to tuck some ribbon behind the flower and as soon as I did, it struck me that it kind of had the look of an award ribbon so I decided to roll with it and use my so social stamp set to stamp the "number one mother" stamp.  SO CUTE!  This card went in the mail to my momma yesterday and I'm hoping she gets it before she sees this on my blog.  (I don't think she checks my blog EVERY DAY)

You can see that I decided to stamp the blended bloom on the envelope (in the picture above) and I also decided to stamp it on the inside of the card.  I rarely stamp the inside of my cards, but I like the effect.  Here's what the inside of the card looks like:


That's it for today, friends.  All the supplies for this card are listed below.  If you see anything you want, just click on it and you will be taken directly to my on-line store to that specific item.

Until next time ... here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very Blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment