Friday, October 17, 2014

Faith Based Friday

 
Hello friends ... and happy Friday!
 
Isn't the scripture above about blessings a beautiful one?  And it's so true ... God continues to pour out one blessing after another on us every single day.  I was thinking that Faith Based Friday is a great day to take a little time and think about our blessings and to stop and take some time to thank God for them. 
 
When I think about the PEOPLE God has placed in my life to be a blessing, there are MANY.  I wanted to make a card for a certain person (can't say who yet because I'm barely mailing the card today).  The card is a simple one, but it get's the message across beautifully, I think:
 


Take some time to consider YOUR blessings today and to give God thanks!

Until next time, my friends, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment