Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

Hello friends!

It's time once again for another edition of What's Up Wednesday ...

 
First up is this week's weekly deals.  If you would like to take advantage of any of these awesome deals, you can shop in my online store by CLICKING HERE. 
 

My MUST HAVE'S from the weekly deals?  The framelits ... the glimmer paper ... the journal ... the punch and the ribbon.  OH MY!  Good thing they're on sale right?  (Actually, I already have all of them, and I didn't get the AWESOME deal that YOU can get .... so jump on it!)

Next up, I want to share a BEAUTIFUL new photopolymer stamp set.  This set won't be available until next Tuesday (October 14th) but you need to add it to your wish list now!  The timing is perfect for you to start planning Christmas cards.

 
I absolutely LOVE this stamp set and can't wait to add it to my collection!
 
And finally .... have you registered for this month's stamp class?  If you are brand new to paper crafting, THIS is a fabulous class for you!  The deadline to RSVP and pay is THIS FRIDAY, October 10th and spots are filling up.  Be sure to get your spot soon!
 



That's it for this week's updates.  I already have something stamped and ready to post for Faith Based Friday .... I just need to write up my post .... so hopefully, I'll have a post Friday.  I hope you'll stop back by.

Until next time .... here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very BLESSED day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment