Friday, October 10, 2014

Faith Based Friday

Hello friends ... and HAPPY FRIDAY!

Today is Faith Based Friday on my blog.  I love the stamp set I used on this card because it actually quotes scripture.  (I really, really wish Stampin' Up! carried more faith-based stamps ... I just love them!)

 
This is a fairly basic card ... although, I did use a kind of fun technique.  The cross is embossed with Tempting Turquoise embossing powder on Whisper White Card Stock.  Then I stamped the sentiment with Staz-On ink on vellum and laid it over the top.  I didn't need any adhesive (which you have to worry about hiding with vellum) because I used my tag topper punch and just tied to two pieces together with ribbon.  I love the way it looks in person with the cross kind of "glowing" through the vellum.  I added a couple rhinestones on the vellum that I colored with my Blendabilites Marker and a few more on the card base itself and voila ... a simple but beautiful card to share with a friend.
 
My supplies are listed below.  If you would like to purchase any of the items, all you need to do is click on the image of the product and it will take you to my on-line store.
 
Until next time, my friends, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!
 
Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment