Monday, October 13, 2014

Wedding Plans

Hello friends ...

So the title might be misleading ... I'm ALREADY married ... and none of my kids are getting married yet .... so I'm not really planning a wedding ... but I'm planning to ATTEND a wedding.  When I got married, my good friend, Quinn, framed my wedding invitation for me as a wedding gift.  It was something I never would have thought to do and yet it is one of my most treasured gifts from my wedding day.  It hangs on the wall in our bedroom.  So anyway, even though we already have a gift planned for the couple, I wanted to ALSO give them their framed wedding invitation.  Here's what I came up with:

 
How cute is that sweet little angel who is protecting all the details?  LOL  I wanted to share the project with you, but didn't necessarily want to publicize all the couple's wedding details, so I found that little cutie to plop on the front.  She makes me chuckle.  Anyway ... when the invite came in the mail, there was a burlap bow tied around it, so I thought burlap was probably appropriate for framing the invite.  Nothing fancy, but I hope they will enjoy it.
 
I also had some time to make their card this weekend.  It's definitely not my original design ... you see this card all over pinterest ... but it's a beautiful design, so I wanted to use it:
 
 
That's it for today, friends.  I hope your week is off to a wonderful start.
 
Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!
 
Kim
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment