Monday, October 20, 2014

My first video!

Hello friends!

I'm so glad you stopped by today.  It's a super exciting day for me on my blog today because I am FINALLY posting a video tutorial.  Now, I should preface your viewing by saying that it's nothing fancy ... I definitely have A LOT to learn about filming videos ... but I've been wanting to film some tutorials because sometimes you see a card and you love it, but you're just not quite sure HOW to do it.  That's where video tutorials will come in handy!

Today's video is a 101 level video just reviewing the different types of stamps that Stampin' Up! offers and how to mount and stamp with them.  I hope you enjoy it:



I'm not sure what happened, but toward the end of the video I just randomly have some ink on the back of my hand.  LOL   I guess you haven't REALLY stamped until you get ink on your hands!

I would love it if you share your comments below ... especially if you have any ideas on specific videos you would like to see me do. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment