Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hugs and Kisses

Hello again, friends!

Today I have a really easy but cute card to share with you.  I made this card for my mom a little while back.  There's not much to it ... start with a Lost Lagoon card base and add a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I used the "Work of Art" stamp set and did three "strokes" of color with Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist and Blackberry Bliss (three of our 2014-2016 in colors).  On a separate sheet of whisper white, I stamped hearts from the Work of Art stamp set in the three colors and snipped them out using my Stampin' Up! paper snips (the BEST scissors ever!).  I popped some Stampin' Dimensionals under the hearts to make them "pop" and then gave each heart a pearl jewel to pretty them up a bit. 

The sentiment is from the photopolymer stamp set "Countless Sayings 2".  I love the photopolymer stamps.  Because they are clear it is super easy to see where you are stamping and line things up.



 
That's all for today, friends.
 
Wishing you many creative adventures and a Blessed Day!
 
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment