Monday, June 30, 2014

A little encouragement ...

Hello again, friends!

Thanks for stopping back by my blog!  Today I have a card that I made for a family friend.  (She started out as my mom's friend, but once you get to know her, you can't help but love her, so now she's my friend too!)  She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and is currently receiving appropriate treatment.  I sent this card to my mom so that she could have a card to send her friend.


 
 
I love this card because it's fairly simple, but really beautiful.  The sentiment is so appropriate for someone going through any kind of challenge in life ... and on the inside it says "You've got ME".  I love that!  I wish I could take full credit for the design of this card, but I certainly can't.  The inspiration for this card came from my amazing up-line, Ronda Wade.  She did a very similar card for an event I participated in.  All I did was change the sentiment to meet my needs and switched out the designer series paper banner for a different print that I liked a little better.  I love the results!

Have you seen that little link to the left of my blog to subscribe via email?  Submit your email address and you will get my posts every day in your email to view at your leisure.  There's also a link over there to submit questions or feedback.  I welcome your comments and promise to answer all of your emails.

Wishing you many creative adventures and a Blessed Day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment