Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Krop with Kim ~ March Make and Takes

Hello Friends,

Welcome back!  Today I am sharing the make and take projects my guests made at my first crop.

Since we were only a week away from Easter, I decided that an Easter card was in order:



Unfortunately, the stamp I used on this card (Easter Blessing) is retired, but I love it so much and it worked so perfectly with the current Designer Series Paper (Painted Blooms) that I had to use it.  We used our Blender Pens to color the image in and added a Tea Lace Doily to give it a nice finish.  I love the way this card came out.

The second card we did was also inspired by some Designer Series Paper (Birthday Bash).  The card is not really a birthday card, but the paper works great with it.  The sentiment (which I LOVE) is from the Blessed by God stamp set.


I neglected to take a good picture of our final make and take, but I think you get a good view of it on the far right in this picture I took of our Make and Take station:



I decided to do a Paper Pumpkin kit for our final make and take and this Wish Big Paper Pumpkin kit was one of my very favorites!  It came with all the supplies you need to make SIX cards and SIX boxes!  (And they're totally adorable!)  If you are thinking about subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, TODAY is THE DAY.  Today is the final day of Sale-a-Bration and our three month pre-paid subscription is on sale through today.  AND ... if you get the three month pre-paid subscription, then you also qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!  Today is the last day, though, so if you want to take advantage of that deal, CLICK ON OVER to my website to subscribe today.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you will consider coming to my next Krop with Kim event (details coming on Monday, April 6th).  

Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment