Thursday, March 5, 2015

Party Animals

Hello again, friends!

Today I am sharing another card that I made at our awesome Scrapbooking weekend.  I needed to make a card for a co-worker who was celebrating a birthday. 

When the "From the Herd" set first came out, I didn't really think it was a set that I really NEEDED, but I've seen so many cute cards and projects made with it that I finally decided I needed to break down and buy it!  Unfortunately, it didn't come before the scrapbook weekend, so my friend, Ruth (www.ruthsstampingcorner.blogspot.com) was kind enough to let me borrow hers.

 
I just love how playful this set is!  I had to do a little bit of "fussy cutting" to cut out the balloons and the party hats, and then adhere them with dimensionals, but I would say it was worth the effort.  Those little animals look so stinkin' cute with their party hats!  (And how about that pig blowing the party horn!  CUTE!)
 
Anyway ... the card was a huge hit with my coworker!  My "From the Herd" set has arrived now and I can't wait to make some more creations with it!
 
Until next time, friends, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!
 
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment