Friday, March 27, 2015

Butterfly Beauty


Hello friends,

It's been a little while since I blogged, but when I made this card for my mom, I just knew I would want to share it with you.  I just love how it came out:


The butterflies are from the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack, which you can only get FOR FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration (which ends on Tuesday, March 31st!)  The vellum is kind of a grey tone and comes with 2 each of 12 different prints.  I colored the back side of the vellum with markers and I just love the way it came out!

If you want to snag some of this paper, be sure to place your $50.00 order before the end of the day on Tuesday.  You can shop online at my store by CLICKING HERE.  Once your merchandise totals $50, you can order this vellum (or another Sale-a-Bration item of your choice) for free.  The code for this vellum is 138639.

Be sure to check back next week (hopefully Monday) for all the details on the all day crop I'm hosting tomorrow.  I am expecting seven wonderful ladies and it's going to be a great day!  I'll share pictures on my blog on Monday.  Hopefully you can make it for my next crop which will be on Saturday, April 25th.

Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!

Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment