Monday, April 6, 2015

Come Craft with Me!




Hello friends:

I am so excited today to share news about my next Crafting Retreat.  Before I announce the date and theme, let me share a little bit about the event with you.

Krop with Kim Crafting Retreat is a full day of crafting fun (and a little spoiling) for you and your friends!  Who doesn't need that?  You pay a small $20 fee and here's what you get:
  • A six foot table all to yourself from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  You can stay all day, come and go, or just come for a couple hours.  Your space is yours all day to use as you choose!  You can stamp, scrapbook, make jewelry, knit, sew, whatever will make for a relaxing and fun day for you!  (If you will need electricity, I need to know that when you make your reservation.)
  • I provide three make and take projects with everything you need to create them except for adhesive.  If you need to buy adhesive, I will have some on hand for $6.95 or Stampin' Up! refills for $4.50.  Our make and takes will usually be cards, but may sometimes be gift items. When we make cards, I don't provide envelopes, but I do provide an envelope punch board if you would like to make your own envelope.  (Just bring your favorite paper with you.)
  • You get access to all of my paper crafting tools which includes my Big Shot die cutting and embossing machine, all of my cutting dies and cutting framelits, all of my embossing folders and all of my punches.  If you are a paper crafter, you'll enjoy punching and cutting lots of different shapes to use in your creations.
  • You will get an exclusive "Kim's Kollectible" gift for each retreat you attend that ties in to that month's theme.  
  • I provide other little gifts to help make you feel special during your day with me.
  • We have an optional pot-luck lunch.  Everyone brings a dish to share with the group.  I provide the plates, napkins, cups and plastic ware. 
My crafting retreats are held in the cafeteria of on the campus of St. Pius High School.  Here's a peek at the space:


As you can see, we have LOTS of space (this picture actually only shows half of the cafeteria).  Each of those tables has three chairs at it in the picture.  Your fee secures one full table just for you for the full day.  You can also tell from this picture that we will have lots of natural sunlight and a gorgeous view for our crafting day.  Here's a look at the view from our crafting retreat:


Are you ready to invite a friend and come join me?  Here are the details for my next retreat:

Retreat Date:  Saturday, April 25th 
Retreat Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location:  St. Pius High School Cafeteria (Coors and St. Joseph's Place)
Theme:   Every month I choose a Stampin' Up! color to create a theme around.  April's color is Daffodil Delight!  
Fee:  $20 per person

RSVP is a must!  The deadline to RSVP and pay for the April retreat is Friday, April 17th at noon.

I hope you will be able to join me for this relaxing day of fun and friendship!  If you have any questions, please call, text or email me.  I am excited to spend some crafting time with you!

Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!

Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment