Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Crafting Retreat Make and Takes

Hello Friends!

I'm back today to share the make and takes from my April crafting retreat.  As I mentioned in yesterday's post, this month's theme color was Daffodil Delight so I wanted to use that color in all of the make and take projects.

Here they are:




I am particularly in love with the 2nd one (with the Pool Party card base).  I didn't realize how well Daffodil Delight and Pool Party would go together, but I just LOVE that combination ... and you just can't go wrong when you put a doily on a card!  ;)

Keep watching for details on my May Crafting Retreat coming soon.  Or subscribe to my blog on the left hand side of this post so that you will automatically get an email when I post my events.

Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!

Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment