Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Banner Blessings

It's been a while, friends! 

November and December were CRAZY busy months for me and I'm just barely catching up from all the craziness.  (I just barely took my Christmas tree down this weekend!)  Anyway, I figured it was time to get back in to the swing of things.  I haven't had "regular" time to stamp, so I haven't done a ton of creating and therefore won't get to post EVERY DAY, but I'll try to post as often as possible.

For today's card, I did a major CASE of a the card on this blog:  http://stampingwithsandi.com/stampin-banner-blessings-mojo-monday/.  As you can see, I changed a few things about the card, but follower her design in large-part and so I always like to give credit where credit is due.

Here's my version of the card:

 
 
I really love this "Banner Blessings" set from Stampin' Up!  I mailed this card to my mom (who I send cards to pretty regularly) and she said this is one of her favorites of all time ... particularly because she loves the sentiment.  You just can't go wrong with scripture!
 
Well, friends .... I hope you enjoy today's post. It feels good to be back!  I expect to have at least one more post this week, so keep an eye out.  Or, if you prefer, you can subscribe to my blog and receive an email anytime I post something.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very BLESSED day!
 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment