Thursday, January 29, 2015

Project Life Weeks 2 and 3

Hello again friends!

On Tuesday I started to share my 2015 project life album with you.  Today I'll share my week 2 and week 3 pages.  One thing you will notice as we go along is that sometimes I don't have a lot to share from a week and so maybe I just do one small page (like week 2) and sometimes my life is a little more eventful and I'll have several pages for one week (like week 3).  That's one of the things I love about project life.  You can use lots of different page layouts and sizes and still get your pages scrapped in a timely fashion!  Anyway ... on to my pages:

Here's week 2:

 
And here's week 3:
 


 
 
One of the things I'm learning to do with project life (and I guess it would apply to traditional scrapbooking as well) is to hold on to little mementos of events to add to my scrapbook.  For example, in week 3, Jacob and I went to see Paddington and I saved our movie tickets.  I love the way they look in the scrapbook:
 
 
So that's it for today, friends!  Thank you for stopping by.  If I can help you with your memory keeping journey, please send me an email or leave a comment here. 
 
Until next time, here's wishing you any creative adventures and a very blessed day!
 
Kim


 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment