Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Countdown to Vegas!

Hello friends!

Today I'm starting a three day series (is three days considered a series?) ... anyway ... I'm starting what I'm calling a three day series showcasing cards I made for my mom for the three weeks leading up to our annual mother-daughter vacation to VEGAS!!

I wanted to send her a different card each week that was Vegas themed up until we leave.  The card I'm showing you today is the card she got first (two weeks ago) ...

 
This card has lots of bling ... just like Vegas.  Unfortunately, the cherries are retired (from Button Buddies), but I couldn't resist using them on a Vegas themed card.  The sentiment (Feeling Lucky!) was fun to create with the Stampin' Up! rotary stamp.  It takes a little getting used to as it's not quite like stamping with our regular rubber stamps, but once you get the hang of it, it's so fun thinking of all the different sentiments you can make with this one little (actually it's kind of big) stamp!
 
Well that's it for today.  Tomorrow and Friday I'll have two more cards that mom has already received leading up to our trip.  I hope you'll stop back by to check it out.
 
Until next time, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!
 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment