Thursday, May 7, 2015

Countdown to Vegas ~ Day 2

Hello again friends!

I'm back today to share the second card I sent to my mom in anticipation of our mother-daughter vacation to Vegas.  She received this card last week .. one week out from our trip ...

 
I just love this card.  In my haste to write some cute comment to my mom on the inside, I took a picture before I got a picture of the inside of the card, but when you open the card, the inside says "Goes on Facebook" .... BWAHAHA .... What happens in Vegas goes on Facebook.  I'm so clever.  LOL!  (Again, the Stampin' Up! rotary stamp made it possible for me to stamp a clever little sentiment)  I wrote a note to my mom on the inside that she's been warned!  I love posting pictures of our mother-daughter trips on Facebook and she just hates it.  LOL   Luckily, she loves me, so she tolerates my disobedience fairly well. 
 
Check back tomorrow for THE CUTEST Vegas card ever.  I'm just gonna go ahead and put that out there ... it's THE CUTEST VEGAS CARD EVER .... because I said so!
 
Until next time, friends, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!
 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment